RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 5 Maggio
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Rommel
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor

Andare in basso 
5 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
robby62
Membro X
robby62

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Giu 2013, 19:25

cheers hello ,  i  tuoi  lavoretti al  tornio sono  veramente ammirevoli  di nota , completano e rifiniscono i riduttori gia'  spettacolari ne loro  insieme ,  complimenti  e  un  gran saluto da  robby62☀  e  riky94:claping:....... A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 4190927916
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Giu 2013, 22:02

Wow!!!!
Should I buy a lathe to try to do precision work that you do.
These final reduction are fantastic! A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 3140466873A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 3140466873
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Giu 2013, 23:16

As a lathe is something fine and really opens up many possibilities, but one must not underestimate the initial cost and effort to learn it. I'm doing this now for 19 years and still learning......A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 1479203398

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeSab 22 Giu 2013, 14:49

Edwin-Apamotec ha scritto:
As a lathe is something fine and really opens up many possibilities, but one must not underestimate the initial cost and effort to learn it. I'm doing this now for 19 years and still learning......A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 1479203398

study  be  caro edwin ,  posso  solo  constatare  che  sono stati anni  spesi   bene,  visti  i   risultati attuali  sui  tuoi modelli  e  loro accessori , vedi  riduttori , ingranaggi ecc.  un  salutone  e  buona  domenica ... robby62☀ e   riky94:claping: ... ciaooooo

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeSab 22 Giu 2013, 18:23

Yes, as a workshop as I need to put them together years. No one can from today to tomorrow

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeDom 23 Giu 2013, 18:00

Today we went first with the guide wheels on, so I can also set the track chain, especially at the drive wheels.

For this I must first make two axes, since the originals are soft iron and China have only 3mm.

I use 4mm silver steel.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944280qz

The stop I'm easily in the washer do I solder a little hard. I stretch to the axis standing in a vise, spend some flux and put the silver disc and a small section in the middle.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944276pj

That one must then only with a gas flame to heat up the solder melts and runs clean.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944277gt

After brushing, so I have two suitable axes and I can mount the idlers.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944278iy

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944279vo

Then it's back to the drive axles on. The build is woder hardest part of the tub.
The axles do I feature 8mm silver steel I first ablänge plan and turn. Then comes in each axis at one end I cut a hole in the M4 thread.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944282fi

Thus, the drive wheels will fit on the axles I milled a flat on each.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944283cc

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944285dw

Now I can stick the axle with a sprocket mounted to the bearing and align with the chain launched.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944284mn

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944286ub

The position of the output gear I makiere loop and the point on the axis. In addition, I filed the hole of star-shaped.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944287rx

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944288xd

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944289nb

Provided with some flux I now address the axle and the gear on a fireproof surface from each other.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944290hl

So I can then solder the parts hard.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944291ld

After brushing, I now have a perfectly stable connection to the axle and gear.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944292lp

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14944293dn

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeMer 26 Giu 2013, 17:14

Since I'm at the Experts' in Mainz at the weekend I also take there before the tub. That's why I'm doing for the sake of clarity only one side of the drive ready now and let the other countershaft still open.

In the page that I set finished, I fill the counter first with graphite grease and insert into the drive shaft so that the fat completely fills the housing behind the gear.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14978676tn

At the front I cross the Overflowing fat back to the counter and fill it as far as it is possible to also. How do I stop without further seals the ingress of dirt and water. It works I could only see recently with my Panther. After several hours of running the filling was still ok. I then screw the cover to seal sufficient mass to well be anywhere.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14978677ww

After cleaning, I have an extremely stable axis and a durable, maintenance-free reduction.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14978678gt

Now I have only installed the chain and the Experts' can come.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 14978679gv

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeLun 01 Lug 2013, 15:20

And on it goes.

Today was the first show after the second countershaft turn.
I have really nice again filled with grease and screwed the lid with sealing compound.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15035941kr

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15035942wo

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15035943mc

at the drive wheels I had to unscrew the screws on the back of imitations. It is supposed to block anything since later and can damage them. One can see them anyway when installed not.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15035944ga

After I installed everything I could install the electronics for a test drive. Here I am just programming the controller.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15035945si

Then of course was a test drive ausgibige turn.

Since the pan is too easy, the suspension is a little too high and the necklace is a bit long, but otherwise everything was to my satisfaction.

Now it can go with other things at the sink further

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeLun 01 Lug 2013, 19:51

cheers  fantastic work , edwin ( scua per il mio inglese molto pre scolastico .study . ) with tornio , specatcular video ... saluti robby62☀ 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitimeMer 03 Lug 2013, 17:08

Normally work for me after a successful trial run ended and the tub goes to her new owners, but every now and then I build a tank on request largely completed, as this time also.

That is why it went today with poly continue to work on the tub.

Since the hull sides are made of 1.5 mm aluminum so I have to double up on the ends even with 4mm Ploy. At the same time as I create the attachment for upper hull and transom. To ensure it fits judge the upper hull with transom clean the chassis and glue the corners with adhesive performs well. The Tesa prevents sticking of parts. Then I can stick with STABILITH express the prepared Polysrücke with the supernatants.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15060051pd

Then you should wait at the minimum one hours before the upper hull decreases gently but forcefully. So you get an exact match connection for the hull front.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15060052wc

Next I make first with the transom. This first gets two hooks with which I can plug it into the rear strut. This I must then adapt so until the upper hull can plug clean.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15060053yt

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15060054gk

Then I glue the transom again to keep everything on top of the no glue.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15060055ap

Then I glue again each with a poly STABILITH stripes to the sides. This is not so easy because of the corner mirror is warped and so I press it into shape.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15060056oy

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15060057gz

By the way I verklebe also the countershaft.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15060058rl

After I was able to remove the transom again I still use this to adjust the glue better and Dustproof. With STABILITH goes perfect and it can work very well with the poly.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15060059za

After the glue has cured long enough, man should really have time, I have begun to edit the supernatants on the hull front. I'll do that again tomorrow but only if I continue to can out with the mess.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 15060060bv

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 5 Icon_minitime

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor
Pagina 5 di 6Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor
» Metal Per King Tiger Tamiya e King Tiger Heng Long
» King Tiger .... mixage
» [VENDUTO] vendesi tiger I sc 1\24 Rc della VS TANK PRO
» King Tiger Pz.Abt. 505 WIP