RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 16 Giugno
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Roby E=mc2
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor

Andare in basso 
5 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeLun 03 Giu 2013, 20:32

Incredible, a fantastic job .... almost like drinking a glass of water!! Very Happy Very Happy
The arms have made them yourself? Or are purchased.
The harmonic steel wire that has diameter?
thanks
and good continuation.
A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 4190927916
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeMar 04 Giu 2013, 11:04

Hi Gertig,

the swing arms are metal arms that were meant for the plastic tub. This I have fashioned and so they are perfect for me.
With this pan, I use two spring steel strength due to the heavy metal tower. In the middle I use 6 x 1.5 mm, and the remaining rocker arms 1.2 mm spring steel.

regards Edwin

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeMar 04 Giu 2013, 11:27

The different diameters will give you a good realistic behavior of the tank running.
When braking lowers the front and leaving the rear.
And 'exactly what I wrote?
Have a nice day
Gertig
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeGio 06 Giu 2013, 16:30

The suspension is now ready. In the middle I have installed but due to the heavy metal tower with 6 swing arms stronger springs, then the record as the increased weight.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14749615py

After I've installed all aluminum angle as the holder of the springs, the suspension now so far been done.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14749613fs

A first setting I could do now about it.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14749614lv

Now, slowly the wheels are mounted and I can do with the chain tensioner on.

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeVen 07 Giu 2013, 16:01

Thus, the rollers are mounted.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14757999wi

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14758000zo

When the two halves I have adapted somewhat to each other and now is the on its own wheels.

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeVen 07 Giu 2013, 23:27

Veramente bello lo scafo in metallo così' rifinito e montato con braccetti e sospensioni bellissime , gran bel lavoro , confermo tutto , fantastic Tank . Saluti robby62 ........ A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 4190927916

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeGio 13 Giu 2013, 16:42

And here it goes.

First I made ​​the chain tensioner for the Köti and also the same for a panther.

For this I use a 10 x 10mm square brass I impale with the appropriate distance for the axes. For mounting in the tub I use a 6mm silver steel axle which I solder hard with the eccentric. So that the solder also received a good connection here, I file the holes slightly angular.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828158ojA King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828158oj

So I can eccentric good hard soldering.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828163kq

After soldering I edit the first eccentric on the lathe

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828159xv

And then I grind it into shape so they see you as a casting and are extremely stable.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828161rn

Then it goes to the next gear.

The gears of this are already there.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828162gs

But first I build the engines. In both the drive shaft has at the other side.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828164mr

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828166ar

So that they are not ready yet. I still need the flywheels on the motors. These I cut two slices of a steel rod.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828167vq

These disks do I have to work on the lathe so that I get two identical and exactly matching the engines flywheels.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828169ct

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828170jp

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828171dp

So I had to just shrink to the motors and gluing and so this siend now ready for installation.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14828173my

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Giu 2013, 00:54

cheers fantastic dettail in foto , very well compliment .... robby62  e  riky94 .... A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 335614519

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeDom 16 Giu 2013, 16:41

Once I was at a meeting yesterday, it is today with the installation of the transmission cheeks further. First, the spacers for the cheeks of the two sides gear and let's see how they fit inside.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14861036la

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14861037oa

Then there were the spacers between the gears and the fit of the cheeks in the corners, but then it sits.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14861038lr

Then I busy myself with the first countershaft housings. Since I had a 30 times M1, 2 threads cut into the aluminum. A proper detention.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14861039fu

Eventually this was done and then I could adjust the countershaft. By this, the transmission is so screwed to the inside of the tub and connected thereto.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14861040xz

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 14861041ov

So I get an absolutely stable and can withstand the forces of the stem and can transmit.

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeDom 16 Giu 2013, 21:37

What a beautiful work of precision.
I follow with interest, I renew my congratulations.
A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 10115
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 3 Icon_minitime

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor
Pagina 3 di 6Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor
» Metal Per King Tiger Tamiya e King Tiger Heng Long
» King Tiger .... mixage
» [VENDUTO] vendesi tiger I sc 1\24 Rc della VS TANK PRO
» King Tiger Pz.Abt. 505 WIP