RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 5 Maggio
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Rommel
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor

Andare in basso 
5 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeSab 25 Mag 2013, 16:57

After the glue on the aluminum tank is now hard enough, I first removed the stabilizing bars.
Which are each time a little stuck, but if you rotate it out with a screwdriver it's really easy.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14603817oc

To then be able to check the fit of the upper hull I had to edit something that too. The old fixtures and fittings must cast all away and the first sites I have sanded smooth.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14603821zc

Then I could check times as the aluminum tank in the plastic upper hull fits ....... better than expected ....

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14603818ag

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14603819an

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14603820hg

But before I can adjust the chain nor the covers I have to adjust the nose cone. But this is only possible when the adhesive after heat treatment is sufficiently strong.

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Mag 2013, 21:24

Hello Edwin,
if I had seen it before gluing the brass bushes, did not you demand on the strength of the glue. A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 3140466873
The brass bushes they make no effort, are interposed between the profiles aluminum plates, good job ..... fantastic work!!
All very accurate and the lower part fits well with the upper part, smooth continuation ......... are curious when I see works so well made.
A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 4190927916
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 30 Mag 2013, 16:36

After the heat treatment of the tub is finished as far as I can edit them without having to fear that I vandalize. Also edit the files with the bow is a not to be underestimated burden of splices, especially if the file time roughing.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14665259ms

And so now the upper hull fits perfectly on the lower inlet.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14665256tr

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14665258gt

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14665257wy

Moreover, one sees time again as just the plastic parts are so ..... : cursing:

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14665260gx

One has to align to each other as closely as possible the parts then the chain plates now be able to adjust fairly accurate.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14665261ay

After I adjusted the chain covers these were glued to the pan.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14665262wi

Thus, the bonding is not over yet, but you will still see it.

By the way, I also have milled and machined the gear cheeks.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14665254qu
A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14665255sf

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 30 Mag 2013, 21:37

Being able to do precisely match the two sides is not easy.
Sometimes the plastic is deformed, I once used the heat gun, but it seemed that the plastic thermal memory had returned and always wrong, just keeping in shape and with a rapid cooling I was able to straighten it.
also the casings of the gears .... waoooo A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 310839 A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 310839
A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 4190927916
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 30 Mag 2013, 21:51

hi,

works best still straighten with hot water because of the softening point of the plastic at about 80 ° C. That should but on a flat surface, make you force the part previously in the desired shape and also fixed after heating so is allowed to cool. Everything else is not working properly.

The gearbox plates shall be constructed as stable as I do. Engines with a maximum 450W which I still use to build heavy flywheels.

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVen 31 Mag 2013, 15:57

This time I'm doing the first swing axles done, because I need to stick to the thrust bearing in the tub.

After I got the 18 piece 3mm silver steel rods cut and sanded these are soldered to the washed-bearing pieces of the axes.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14677418ib

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14677419er

When soldering is necessary to make sure that really all the surfaces are wetted with solder. In order to succeed needs the tin of course some space and the rods may only loosely stuck in their bores. But then you have a good and durable connection.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14677420mv

Since the bars are soldered to play something I have to align before further processing first, and only need the ends match. That is done most easily if one makes also use a rotary steel and reverence as the axis rotates so long and gently bend until they are no more than 1/10 differs.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14677421gl

So I can then revise the axes with a blue buff.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14677422pz

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14677423fk

Now I can install the thrust bearing in the tub. These are simply plugged into the holes in the bars and axes aligned with the swingarm. So I can attach them each with a drop of glue. It needs more of these camps do not they need to be secured by the adhesive only on the Move.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14677424wx

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14677425tt

Now I have to wait again.

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeSab 01 Giu 2013, 17:19

After yesterday I needed the axes in the tub I'll do this today and finished verklebe it with the rocker arms.
This bonding is probably the hardest and most highly charged of everything that I do, but if you do it right it's like welded.

First off I had to remove the set screws from the rocker arms. The fall out over and bask away they are sanded and the stop pins.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14688572pi

Before bonding, all contact surfaces must be completely free of oxides. Just so you get a really durable bond.
Then I can put together part by part.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14688573ei

Since the axes are sitting with some play in the rocker arms I built a simple bracket to align this.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14688574ms

So they can now stand up to the setting of the adhesive and come back the heat treatment.

Murdock73
Membro X
Murdock73

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeSab 01 Giu 2013, 17:26

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I'm with no words!!!

Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeDom 02 Giu 2013, 23:33

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 3140466873 ciao , complimenti per il proseguimento del tuo splendido modello con scafo e non solo auto costruito con maestria anche nell'utilizzo del tornio e tecniche varie ...... mooolto interessante , buona serata robby62 A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 993674217 ciaooooo

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeLun 03 Giu 2013, 19:40

Yes, and then it goes with the suspension on.

The swing arms are ready to install and as far as the way I have the reinforcement angle of the chain also covers attached.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14719174du
Then again I first wound springs and that it is worth the same and more.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14719175qo

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14719173gw

As I have already prepared as far as most of the small parts I could immediately start the installation.

The swing arms again get a plastic cover plate and an O-ring that holds the bearing clean.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14719171aq

And so then ever sees the front part of the suspension in which I set the adjustment rings in the middle to even with gearbox installed this yet to be set.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 14719172mu

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitime

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor
Pagina 2 di 6Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor
» Metal Per King Tiger Tamiya e King Tiger Heng Long
» King Tiger .... mixage
» [VENDUTO] vendesi tiger I sc 1\24 Rc della VS TANK PRO
» King Tiger Pz.Abt. 505 WIP