RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 5 Maggio
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Rommel
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert Empty
MessaggioTitolo: A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert   A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert Icon_minitimeMer 17 Lug 2013, 17:43

Some time ago I got the job to a bucket Tamyia balloon tires and mount the appropriate wheel rims. This balloon tires come from a state model and thus were not to assemble, the bucket should remain a driving model.

So Frank had me pressed his bucket in hand and the same could also be a good idea as the renovation work.

First, I have my views precisely how to do it.

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 15207419fd

Rims and tires fit if and only have 5 in each rim holes are drilled for the screws. The wheels are then screwed on a Addapter, almost like it's in a real vehicle also.
This Addapter I made of aluminum. adjusted and the axes.

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 15207424mq

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 15207417ns

For the holes for mounting rims I had to use a small part of the device and watch crazy not to charge me. Continue to rotate for each hole at exactly 72 °.

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 15207416nd

Just at the rim, which I've drilled out the screws indicated.

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 15207423ov

In each Addapter were then each 5 piece M1 to cut 2 threads, which is not easy in aluminum.

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 15207422jk

After I had still milled at the front of a 2mm recess for the mounting screw and two of Addapter a depression on the DEWE for the driver I was able to start assembling.

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 15207427jy

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 15207426fm

The screw I have secured with a drop of Loctite.

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 15207428zj

And so is the bucket after I screwed the back wheels equipped on his new shoes ... for the desert....sunny 

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert   A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert Icon_minitimeMer 17 Lug 2013, 17:55

cheers  ciao edwin , molto interessante anche questo progettino per Kubelwagen con cerchi e gomme balloon tires , saluti robby62 A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 4190927916 

Membro X
frogolino

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert   A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert Icon_minitimeGio 18 Lug 2013, 13:32

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 310839 A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 310839 A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 310839 A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 310839 A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 310839 A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 310839 A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert 310839 

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert   A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert Icon_minitime

Torna in alto Andare in basso

A Kübelwagen gets balloon tires for the desert
Pagina 1 di 1