RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 7 Aprile
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Rommel
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
robby62
Membro X
robby62

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeSab 06 Lug 2013, 23:48

Edwin-Apamotec ha scritto:
Because I'm just the same even today I have also glued a second well .....A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 97902335 

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15088486ay

cheers  beatifull works on your Panzer IV .......A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 310839 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 310839  robby62 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 4190927916 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Lug 2013, 16:47

This time I have dealt with the aluminum poles that accommodate the chassis mounts.

I had to cut to length every 2 aluminum square rods and Initial milling on one side for the two pans.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15131881mg

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15131882tp

After I trimmed the edges and removed the bars from the lubricant I could stick to the pans. These are really stable by now.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15131883ce

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeSab 20 Lug 2013, 19:24

After I wait a little bit longer because of the construction at the Panzer IV until I plastered, I would not know that they go right back broken, today was his turn.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15237302ll

Then I was able to bend the rear, lower rear panel fits and stick to the pans.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15237300pl

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15237301zp

So I can no longer handle the tubs and can only go on again tomorrow.

Admin CPT America
Admin
Admin CPT America

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeSab 20 Lug 2013, 19:28

Questo scafo potrà interessarmi per settembre............. Very Happy

Vai avanti a farmi vedere cosa fai Very Happy

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 4190927916

http://cpt-america.blogspot.it/
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeDom 21 Lug 2013, 16:27

Today I build the connections of the chain tensioner on the pans.

I will need first two brass pieces that I saw myself with my band saw from a brass rod.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15247262ne

To each of these two cubes I have to get two saddle for the first release they devour on the outer dimensions

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15247258wj

As a support for the eccentric I turn 4 left 9mm brass tubes and makiere the dice for a central bore.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15247260uc

There I drill a 9mm hole in the cube which I then separate them with a thin blade in the middle.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15247259ys

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15247263nd

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15247261yo

Now I have to mill off all the edges to the center.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15247265vy

So that the chain tensioner is also really stable I solder the pipes and the Bassis hard.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15247264li

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15247270pw

After pickling, grinding and I can now stick the first couple of brackets with a tub. Through the brackets plus I put a straight rod 5mm to both align exactly on the sink.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15247269hh

Tomorrow I can then glue the brackets on the second well.

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Lug 2013, 17:49

What a Face  bellissimi i nw dettagli full metall realizzati con le tue attrezzature per lo scafo del Panzer IV , lavorati coi' sono ancor piu' belli .... saluti e buona serat robby62 e riky94............ A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 4190927916 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Lug 2013, 18:28

In small pieces I continue.

The rear end I can always stick, piece by piece, slowly but it grows.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15274098wk

For this, the second well has also received the supports for the chain tensioner.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15274099ch

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Lug 2013, 23:15

cheers  fantastiche up sul retro scafo ...del Panzer IV .... .. A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 310839 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 310839  robby62 ... A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 4190927916 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 25 Lug 2013, 18:43

The second tray gets its stern struts.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15293920ed

Now after the adhesive had cured, I could make the holes for the recording of the roller carriage.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15293922qe

Unlike HL I do not use a screw axis, but the terminal 4mm axles with a small setscrew in the tub.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15293921jn

Then I have done with the cam roller runner blocks further and closed the spring mount in the first step.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15293918ur

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVen 26 Lug 2013, 16:33

Now I can start the drive.

For this purpose, I first drilled on the sides of the predrilled holes for the supporting role holder and glued them.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15302096am

Next, I'm the 16 axes for mounting the roller trolleys from 4mm silver steel. This plan, I turn to one side and solder a washer as a stop biting.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15302097mh

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15302100nj

After brazing, I turn the slices on an appropriate measure and verrunde them something. So then they fit perfectly with the cam roller runner.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15302098ep

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15302099gk

I have revised the suspension at each side of the drive and joined together to conclude for today. In conjunction with the stable control of the axes of the tub and the softer suspension this works later as they should and not just wobbles a bit with the cam roller runner.

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 15302101ap

As it stands now, I might next week then with the two wells are completed as far as being able to drive around them.

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitime

Torna in alto Andare in basso

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor
Pagina 2 di 4Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor
» Il Panzer..otto di Tex! ...Armortek Panzer III
» Brushless in the steel gear
» A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV
» Nuovo Tank Tamiya Dicembre