RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 5 Maggio
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Roby E=mc2
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV Empty
MessaggioTitolo: A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV   A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV Icon_minitimeMar 25 Giu 2013 - 16:39

Hi,

Today I have a final test drive a KV-pan made ​​in I also rebuilt the suspension on my system and installed new gear with brushless motors.

The owner came to me with the request to a suspension that comes with the weight of more than 6kg deal and also wanted to drive a powerful ones. So I have two Asiatam flat gear slightly modified and each with a brushless motor with a max. Provided power of 180W

A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV 14968698zg

A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV 14968697po

A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV 14968699vs

In the test drive, everything is still a bit jerky, because I have made ​​only an approximate programming of the transmitter. By the way I drive all my tanks without the usual control boards that I do not need, and so I also avoid many problems ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NpWF9fDBL4&feature=youtu.be

regards Edwin

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV   A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV Icon_minitimeMar 25 Giu 2013 - 20:38

study ola' edwin , a new progett .... suspension of KV1 are fantastic  e beatifull works ,  robby62   A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV 4190927916

Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV   A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV Icon_minitimeMar 25 Giu 2013 - 23:03

Hello Edwin, another interesting project.
Your suspension system for the use of all the tanks, the reason of the springs is only for the high weight of the tank?
Surely the maneuverability of the tank with your system is very good, but also the cards that we use are very good, the right power delivered proportionally makes realistic movements.
Good job modeling! A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV 3140466873
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV   A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV Icon_minitimeMer 26 Giu 2013 - 11:24

Hi Gertig,

This KV was like so often a WECOE suspension installed because it was too heavy for the originals of Asiatam, but also for the suspension, there is a limit depending on the version from 5.5 to 6kg in this tank. That's why I always get more of these KV for the reconstruction of suspension and the drive. I have no problem to build a suspension for 10kg weight and the handling is also improved significantly since I adjust the suspension to each vehicle. This is the brushless motor the first allows for a nice ride with his power. My video is not over the really, since I'm testing the limits and go forth and precise adjustment of this control is not necessary. If this is a good set can be extremely powerful KV in any terrain and driving at very low speeds. In this KV I have installed two engines each with 180W maximum power.

greetings Edwin

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV   A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV Icon_minitime

Torna in alto Andare in basso

A new brushless power and a new suspension in a KV
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Brushless in the steel gear
» A Tamiya Panther gets a new suspension
» A tiger gets a new suspension and chain tensioner
» A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor
» A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor