RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 16 Giugno
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Roby E=mc2
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Empty
MessaggioTitolo: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitimeMar 14 Mag 2013, 23:33

Hello,

having brought with Michael at the last time in Dernbach it as something I could implemented as a real inertia even at my smallest drive, I've tried it once.

In addition I have my Panzer III slightly remodeled with box drive.
This Panzer III was one of three Prootypen with which a box drive was tried. The tanks were then used to end war as tank driving school.

After my first rough calculation, however, it quickly became clear that there can be only a slight inertia which does not reach the original. The masses which may not be hard enough on these small engines, daam gear is too little space, and also because of the small motor shafts also have to wear these masses.
But since I still was hoping for better performance, I've just tried it out.

Thus, the gear assembly and the gear looked before.

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 14416548he

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 14416550ko

The flywheels I have turned back from a pice steel.

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 14416552do

Since I could not enlarge the scope of any due to lack of space I had to widen the motors so. However, since these are very small anyway that was no problem. Only this time I had also balancing the inertia of the rotors with these nor particularly accurate. The thin shaft motor will thank me.

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 14416563cq

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 14416564xl

Thus, a transmission with the centrifugal masses looks now.

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 14416565id

And here built into the tub again.

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 14416566zs

In the subsequent test drives then my assessment of inertia has been confirmed. To get at the original they are at about 1/3 too small, but nevertheless effective as you can see on the video.

Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://apamotec.de.tl
Andy73
Membro X
Andy73

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitimeMer 15 Mag 2013, 07:46

A small masterpiece of miniature engineering ....

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 310839 A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 310839 A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 310839 A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 310839 A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 310839 A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 310839

Andrea

RCTANKIR siamo solo noi!!! A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 1911839571
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitimeMer 15 Mag 2013, 19:39

Hello Edwin, congratulations for your work A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 3140466873 A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 3140466873 ..... I did not understand if you've used the brushless controllers (esc) to obtain the inertia on the tank ..... I think I know you wanted a long inertia, I have a tiger (weight 7 kg) with elmod card that has a good and realistic inertia in proportion to 1:16 ...... on your panzer want to get a greater inertia than the card offers elmod?
Why did you prefer the solution with regulators and brushless motors?

thanks
robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitimeMer 15 Mag 2013, 19:52

cheers ciao Edwin , congratulations for your work ... A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 724586 .... very beatifull modell , robbyy62 sunny A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 4190927916

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitimeMer 15 Mag 2013, 20:15

Hello Gertig,

with the inertia of the Brushless obtained a very different inertia as it corresponds to an original. A küstlishe inertia is something completely different and only can only represent a fraction of the behavior of a real tank.
The electronics behaves the same no matter how you drive, or the ground is. My inertia behaves as quite different. The tank reacts differently to changing terrain, as a function of speed in curves. One is forced with my technique to control the tank as it is necessary in a originals. One has to learn something. Most who want to have the time taken for half an hour then to maneuver anything else, because it really is fun to tank through the site and it can be properly challenging depending on the design and tanks. With a Panther to move 46 tonnes in small and fun.

I use brushless motors for several reasons.

They have much more power and torque, even for the heaviest armor
They always work in the best efficiency and remain cold.
Less they are and I can build the lower speeds smaller gear.
Since I only use Outrunner I can muster flywheels on the motors directly.
I do not need the usual armor plates more and am just using the program my transmitter is able to achieve a ride from an old to a modern tank.
All other functions I do with a Beier sound module that offers me more possibilities than passing ElMod and the system is even slightly cheaper.
Unfortunately, there is less and less selection of suitable brush motors, but a riesiege to Brushless.

My heaviest gear I've built so far in the trough of a mouse, will weigh more than 15kg at the end. The owner has now but still improve the tub because it warps through my drive and the extremely wide tracks on grass up to 3.5 cm, although it is made of 2mm aluminum.

I myself have a Jagdtiger tank constructed which is also built for driving up to 15kg weight.

regards Edwin

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitimeMer 15 Mag 2013, 23:04

Thank you for the reply, I understand quite well ..... (I also use google translator) ...... I'd like to try to use your tank with these changes in order to understand the realism of driving and vision of the tank in motion.
Maybe one day .... in Italy or Germany, for now I renew huge thumbs up for the passion and for all your work in modeling. A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 310839 A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 310839
Hello
Gertig
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitimeMer 15 Mag 2013, 23:06

Hello Gertig,

thank-you

but you get to see how I build small and light tanks. My smallest is an E-5 Rutscher

regards Edwin

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitimeMer 15 Mag 2013, 23:22

wow .... great .... put near the tiger .... you see the difference is very small.
The motors are not brushless in this case, optimal solution the belt drive ..... fantastic suspension ....... you are a great modeler!!

Goodnight now I go to sleep ...... wake up early tomorrow!
hello

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitimeGio 16 Mag 2013, 10:19

Good day Gertig,

the E-5 I built before my time Bruhsless and I've tried around a lot, but he still runs well.
On Brushless I'm gone after I had simply not solvable Proleme with power and control electronics. Now I can do with the Brushless things that you can not think with brushed motors.

regards Edwin

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitimeGio 16 Mag 2013, 11:33

They are very useful information, I will look calmly around your website, thanks Edwin and good day to you.
A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III 4190927916
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III   A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III Icon_minitime

A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Il Panzer..otto di Tex! ...Armortek Panzer III
» Panzer 3
» PANZER II
» Panzer III
» Vendo Panzer IV versione Torro