RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 16 Giugno
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Roby E=mc2
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A small improvement on Famo

Andare in basso 
+2
robby62
Edwin-Apamotec
6 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
robby62
Membro X
robby62

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 05 Dic 2013, 23:35

What a Face  ennesimo gran bel lavoro con i riduttori del famo e motorizzazione brushkess ,A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839 A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839  ma la cosa fantastica come sempre sono i lavoretti al tornio riguardanti i riduttori e relativi ingranaggi o latre leccornie di precisione , un salutone da robby62 ... A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 4190927916 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVen 06 Dic 2013, 17:02

And on it goes with the reconstruction of the Famo .

First, today the cover of the countershaft to the series . The built-in storage there are also only for a 4mm shaft and much too small.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16671926xj

So I have the first deed for the day turned up to 12mm and used the new bearings .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16671927ln

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16671928sp

Since the new bearing sleeves are slightly larger than the old connections , it was necessary to drill out the terminals within 13mm . Not so easy with the giant part .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16671929dd

So then I could even make a first pass test .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16671930yh

Since I change the design of the countershaft something and shut the housing to the frame , it is necessary well to rid the splices of oxide.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16671932gd

And so I can clog the countershaft to the frame and clean and straighten with the help of axles and transmissions , so that later it can turn easily .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16671934ji

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16671933og

The whole thing must now first cure for at least two days , but tomorrow I 'm gonna be at a meeting of the Famo us can stand .

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeDom 08 Dic 2013, 03:45

Ottimo lavoro in generale......A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839 A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839 A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839  ci sono però degli ingranaggi dentro al riduttore che sono fissati agli alberi tramite grano e sono un pochino delicati proprio nel punto dove si avvita il grano.....Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 4190927916 
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeDom 08 Dic 2013, 20:34

Today it will be exciting ...

I want to fix the gears on the drive axles .

But first I have to turn down the pressed-in hub , but this is quite simple.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697700zx

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697701nt

Fortunately, the hole is slightly smaller than the 8mm, I need for the axes , and so I can turn down to fit .

But in order to tighten the gears without damage and with perfect concentricity I 'm a little Hilsmittel , ... a so-called lost collet.

For this I use a matching scrap piece of brass whose outer Diameter I turn larger than approximately 1.5 mm as it is the gears and then prick it with a short edge .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697702el

img]http://up.picr.de/16697703qp.jpg[/img]

At this sleeve I turn off the still standing edge to a small and only slightly larger in diameter remnant and use this as a stop of the sleeve lining. Until now, the sleeve must be moved in the feed , after turning down no more, I 'm somewhat deeper than the gears are wide.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697704yp

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697707ae

The gears I push gently until it stops in the sleeve and eighth always that this is not moved. Only in this way it retains its precision. Then I pull the jaws too tight and the gear is solid and free of damage clamped by the sleeve. So I can unscrew the hole clean and without shock.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697709cr

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697712ik

Then I check the fit of the gears under the cover and safety also again the chain track.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697713ji

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697714qd

On the axles I makiere the position of the gears and loop at this point .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697716ia

Since the gears sucking sitting on the axles, I file a couple of corners in the bore of the braze can penetrate.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697717yr

How do I solder then the gear hard on the drive shaft.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697719uz

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697720ga

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697721rz

Now I just have to try and clean the shaft with the gear .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697723hh

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697724bq

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16697722ot

The axes are now no longer held on the axes in position by screws in the gears , the Duch rigidly connected to the axle gear in the gear reducer .

frogolino
Membro X
frogolino

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeDom 08 Dic 2013, 21:12

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839 A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839 A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839 A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839 A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839 A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 3140466873 A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 3140466873 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeLun 09 Dic 2013, 18:04

Slowly, the transmission is finished now .

Since the drive wheels of the exit waves would have only a grub screw to fix because of the higher power of two is necessary. So just a second attached .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16705839py

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16705838kc

And so can you then remove the bottom plate into the transmission install .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16705836iq

Once again everything is screwed together I can devote myself to the final installation of the countershaft .

This I fill completely with graphite grease .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16705837tt

The rim of the lid is made clean and gets a thick Pattexraupe as a seal in which the lid is pressed wet. This keeps the lid firmly addition , seals and can be relatively easily removed when needed. That there is always some fat suppressed by the camp is quite as provided by me. The orginale also were not very clean and so the penetration of water and dirt will prevent the countershaft .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16705840wr

And so it now looks ready mounted gearbox . Unfortunately, it does not sit perfectly straight in the frame, but that this can not be , since I can not so readily put the countershaft and it is so defined by the frame and all the other fixings , but it should work anyway. The now -lubricated gearbox running in this position dachtel even better than I , and will shrink even further.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16705845fj

Now I just have to store the new idlers as the 3mm shafts have proven to be too weak.

To this end, I remove the old axles and ball bearings , and thrust the idlers with a 7mm drill out .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16705846gv

For the stock I make a brass rod down to about 7mm , with a rough surface is desired in this case.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16705847px

This it I glue into the idlers and let it harden until tomorrow .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16705848xh

Meanwhile, I started to program the controller to test the transmission that runs better and quieter than I thought and am now the programming options . This Famo will not receive separate drive control but can only be controlled via the transmitter .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16705849xt

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeLun 09 Dic 2013, 23:17

cheers  con questa up sul famo ci mostri vera arte meccanica applicata al modellismo dinamico .....  A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839 A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839  ogni tuo lavoro e' un vero spettacolo da ammirare foto per foto , saluti e buona settiman robby62 ....  A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 4190927916 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Dic 2013, 16:08

And further you go with the Famo .

The new bearing of idler wheels are now glued and I can drill out now . But this I had to somehow find a meaningful focus as this is a very life of their own in each direction have . So I have it clamped such that the outer disk running at its calmest , mounted the bearing bore H7 and rubbed.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16721975ml

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16721976mc

The next work was then the production of the axes. This I cut from 4mm silver steel, which I solder a shim hard as a stop. To this end, I put the washer with a little flux centered on the axis and a small piece of silver brazing alloy in the middle. So I now can with a gas burner axis from bottom to heat the braze runs clean.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16721977ey

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16721978ti

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16721979em

After cooling, the axes clamped in the lathe and dressed with rubber polishing pad . But do not forget the cover of machine guides , since the rubber dust is very agrssiv and this damage can .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16721980em

So now I was able to install the idler wheels . Unfortunately, the drive and the idler wheels is still sleeping a little . The Idlers I could do at least as far .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16721981nb

So I then pulled the chain , the chain tension set provisionally and will also fit a battery holder for the tests.

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16721984tf

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16721983qb

The first variant of the programming then has the basic features and functions the same, but unfortunately after a meter tiled floor the steering linkage given up the ghost .

A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 16721982lj

The times I have to fix tomorrow and then it continues with driving tests and the setting. I would incidentally also strongly recommend a servo saver for the steering servo . If the chain Gripp has not even fall on what the front wheels. The Famo drives still there where I control .

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Dic 2013, 23:54

cheers  ola' edwin , man mano che il progetto del famo prosegue diventapiu' interessante seguirne la costruzione dei dettagli , dai risduttori ai motori , ruote , cingoli eccc, i complimenti A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 310839  non si sprecano e sono starmeritatiiii...... saluti robby62  A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 4190927916 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 12 Dic 2013, 13:16

After I had repaired the steering and a bit've played in the programming, the Famo could now go take his first steps.

However, I am still not satisfied with the result. This is still much better.

But what also needs to be revised again is the steering. The ball heads strike and block this and I can not set the necessary steering angles. The top speed is even higher, since it is later used with 3S and I drive with 8 Nihm cells. However, the strength is already there.
Basically, I can say that the steering is simply ignored by the chain drive on tile floor before.

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo - Pagina 2 Icon_minitime

Torna in alto Andare in basso

A small improvement on Famo
Pagina 2 di 4Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» Novità Asiatam
» FAMO ASIATAM
» FAMO 18TON FULL METAL
» Novità da asiatam......capottina per Famo full metal
» A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III