RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 7 Aprile
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Rommel
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A small improvement on Famo

Andare in basso 
+2
robby62
Edwin-Apamotec
6 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

A small improvement on Famo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitimeMar 29 Ott 2013, 17:26

Hello,

Today I have a slightly different conversion lie with me . A Famo .
His owner has given to me because the drive shafts are bent and I will occupy myself a little with the gearbox and the waves.

To find the current status of the parts.
The axles themselves are by the complete counter made ​​of 4mm iron and have a pinned stock after the last 8mm axle . The output gear is clamped with a 3mm set screw into a hole of 4mm shaft and here lies the main weakness of the axes. Aside from just 4mm thickness , which must bear the drive wheels , the axis is weakened by the drilling again and the axles bend even at low load.

A small improvement on Famo 16316051sj

A small improvement on Famo 16316052zn

So I'm going through replacing the axles 8mm silver steel and only leave a small 4mm pin in the innermost of the three camps that. Where the forces are lowest and a conversion is not necessary. The Laber in the countershaft I will replace it with larger bearings and solder the output gear with the hard axis.

But first I have time today cut the axes of silver steel and the inner bearing journal turned on .

A small improvement on Famo 16316053wd

Here is the comparison of the axes. On top is an old , orginal and put down a new, stronger axle now in the inner bearing .

A small improvement on Famo 16316054sm

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitimeMar 29 Ott 2013, 22:49

Abbiamo scoperto a chi Elefant ha venduto il suo Famo....lol! lol! lol! 
Gran bel lavoro necessario! A small improvement on Famo 310839 A small improvement on Famo 310839 A small improvement on Famo 3140466873 A small improvement on Famo 3140466873 
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitimeMer 30 Ott 2013, 08:27

Ottima modifica....Edwin....A small improvement on Famo 310839 A small improvement on Famo 310839 A small improvement on Famo 310839 Gertig ma il mio non aveva di bisogno della modifica....e poi questo è ancora da verniciare....quindi mi sa che ti sei sbagliato....lol! lol! lol! 
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitimeMer 30 Ott 2013, 17:06

Scusate ma la modifica e mica quella dell'asse della ruota di trascinamento........ confermo che non è quello di elephant , perchè era verniciato e poi so la zona di vendita...Laughing ...comunque mi interessa le lavorazioni eventuali sul famo, dato che ha breve avverrà la sostituzione del mio.....Very Happy 
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitimeMer 30 Ott 2013, 21:45

Probabilmente Panzer Tiger la modifica è proprio quella cui asserisci....ma da Edwin mi aspetterei di tutto...anche che rifaccia completamente la scatola ingranaggi o addirittura il mezzo per intero!
A small improvement on Famo 4190927916 A small improvement on Famo 4190927916 
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitimeMer 30 Ott 2013, 22:37

Hi,

the transmission is not so bad.
I have to work on it a little, notably, the axes of the driving wheels stable and the forces are actually removed in the ramen. Currently, it is unfortunately the case that this does not work really.

Cheers Edwin

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitimeGio 31 Ott 2013, 16:30

After Ralf yes me want to visit you tomorrow I'll do until then only the axes until done.
The profound changes to the frame and the back gears I do only when I have discussed this with him.

So I have made ​​the first time for the M4 threaded hole in the axes and then carefully cut by hand crank and a lot of the threads in this lubricant .

A small improvement on Famo 16332844rz

A small improvement on Famo 16332843qi

If you do it on a lathe , but not necessarily the plug out . There is nothing better when the machine starts running with the crank at high numbers of revolutions , because they forgot this , apart from the risk of injury time .

Now all we need the flats on the axles. This I also milled with a lot of cooling lubricant to the axes so that the drive wheels will fit a little stiff and play it.

A small improvement on Famo 16332841fu

A small improvement on Famo 16332842ox

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitimeSab 02 Nov 2013, 11:51

After Ralf me (the owner of the Famo) visited on Friday and we talked a little about the car, so I know better what he wants to do with it, another question was in the room. Famo with the current engines is too slow and does not create the original scale speed, which he should go 3.125 km / h. In addition, more power would be desirable.
After Ralf has made a short test drive with one of my brushless drives in a tank, I'm His Famo a brushless engines installed which is much stronger and the vehicle will bring attention to the original mobility model speed.
In addition I have now first calculates what engines I need and I'm going to order this on Monday.

A small improvement on Famo 16349333ii

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitimeSab 02 Nov 2013, 22:57

cheers  ottima up caro edwin ci mostri sul lavoro alle ruote motrici del famo , sempre ottimi spunti per new idee da realizzare ...... salutoni e buona domenica robby62 e riky94 .... A small improvement on Famo 4190927916 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitimeGio 05 Dic 2013, 16:58

Yesterday, the motors are ordered finally arrived for Famo .

The however, I must first converted before they can be mounted in the gearbox , since the axes are on the rotor.

So the rotors are removed , dissolved the holding screw axes and down the shaft with an arbor press duch the rotor , as they still sit still extremely strong in their storage. The by striking it with a hammer is not recommended because it can destroy the rotor with a single failure or the magnets are moved by the hard blow .

A small improvement on Famo 16662691tm

A small improvement on Famo 16662692ei

Next, I 'll take care of the Famogetriebe .

A small improvement on Famo 16662693fz

In these first had the motors are dismantled with me noticed eggs as the pinion .
What also surprised me a little are the 3mm mounting holes , although the motors M2, 5 screws were fastened so also the engagement was wrong.
After I then had the bare gear in my hands, I had to clean it first .

A small improvement on Famo 16662694fq

Before installing the motors, the boring of the pinions was necessary to 3.17 mm , while I remembered the eccentric bore of one of the two pinions on what led to the rock .
It is the left of the two.

A small improvement on Famo 16662696ln

After turning out with a mini lathe tool but now run both pinions clean round .

A small improvement on Famo 16662697zy

A small improvement on Famo 16662698fj

And so I could now mount the motors in the gearbox and the backlash right now .

A small improvement on Famo 16662695al

A small improvement on Famo 16662700gc

A small improvement on Famo 16662709ln

A small improvement on Famo 16662699to

My next work was to repair the PTO . When disassembling me a disintegrated it, since the gears are pressed onto the shafts and secured with two externally driven into splints .

A small improvement on Famo 16662701hs

So I knocked out and the gear in the second wave, which simply went the pins removed and the waves from two sides sanded a bit flat .

A small improvement on Famo 16662703kn

A small improvement on Famo 16662704xr

So I now have the gap I need for brazing a good connection between the shaft and gear to create the . But first I had to press in and re-align .

A small improvement on Famo 16662705xy

So I could then clean hard soldering and align the axles yet .

A small improvement on Famo 16662706vo

A small improvement on Famo 16662707lp

A small improvement on Famo 16662710jx

Nor was the construction of the new bearing into the countershaft to the series to end for today.

In addition I 'm from 13mm brass two bearing tubes .

A small improvement on Famo 16662711tq

A small improvement on Famo 16662712ey

A small improvement on Famo 16662714hj

A small improvement on Famo 16662716te

A small improvement on Famo 16662717ul

A small improvement on Famo 16662718hx

To fit the bearing tubes in the countershaft I have to unscrew them. I do this with a small four-jaw chuck that I just chucking in three-jaw chuck . With so low loads like this is the easiest way with the least effort. The centering and alignment of the component is still very expensive.

A small improvement on Famo 16662719lj

A small improvement on Famo 16662721nb

And I will then install the new bearing tubes in the housing .

A small improvement on Famo 16662724hq

A small improvement on Famo 16662725pv

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A small improvement on Famo   A small improvement on Famo Icon_minitime

A small improvement on Famo
Pagina 1 di 4Vai alla pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» Novità Asiatam
» FAMO ASIATAM
» FAMO 18TON FULL METAL
» Novità da asiatam......capottina per Famo full metal
» A small modification of the drive light on my Panzer III