RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 5 Maggio
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Rommel
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

The attempt at a whole new transmission design

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

The attempt at a whole new transmission design Empty
MessaggioTitolo: The attempt at a whole new transmission design   The attempt at a whole new transmission design Icon_minitimeMar 19 Ago 2014, 22:19

Hi there,

as some have indeed already have noticed, I'm currently not really to build so busy. But I think every now and then in the work but the leisure and relaxation, thinking up something new and to construct the then.

So I have after I've made a few thoughts how to gear effective and yet above all quieter can construct in operation. For this purpose for some time also comes the possibility of a 3D printer that operates largely independently.
So I sat down and drew a new, completely closed at the end of transmission block for my Panther tank. For this test, I have deliberately chosen one of my strong gear. Smaller and weaker variants, if it so then it works no problem.
The plastic construction I want without restrictions strength reach an audible reduction of gear noise and provide a closed design this with lifetime grease. As a small side effect of the construction cost to reduce something.

Here I have already an image of the printer simulate a gear half.

The attempt at a whole new transmission design 19266335py

This is so still need some changes and I find it even more determined to a how I can improve the installation, but I'm going to the parts now print times and try the strength.

Greetings Edwin

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: The attempt at a whole new transmission design   The attempt at a whole new transmission design Icon_minitimeMer 20 Ago 2014, 22:40

Here I have some pictures of the first prototype, but I'm already 50% of the things I've changed from the first and the surprising stability and will reprint. It will still need some prototypes, since I only have to learn, but it is now a completely different design. If I then replacements in my Coelian and most practice will clarify the suitability. If that works but give up completely new possibilities in gear, since previously only extremely expensive and complex to be built transmissions are feasible.

The attempt at a whole new transmission design 19275150ro

The attempt at a whole new transmission design 19275151lr

The attempt at a whole new transmission design 19275152tv

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: The attempt at a whole new transmission design   The attempt at a whole new transmission design Icon_minitimeDom 24 Ago 2014, 00:51

cheers  ola' edwin , interessante da seguire anche il progetto di questo gear-box ......... bella e meravigliosa sta stampante in ter D , complimenti e buona domenica .... saluti robby62

Membro X
Gio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: The attempt at a whole new transmission design   The attempt at a whole new transmission design Icon_minitimeMer 10 Set 2014, 12:46

complimenti Edwin,
bis du schon ein 3D Printer-Profi geworden!

MessaggioTitolo: Re: The attempt at a whole new transmission design   The attempt at a whole new transmission design Icon_minitime

Torna in alto Andare in basso

The attempt at a whole new transmission design
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» New generation transmission