RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 5 Maggio
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Roby E=mc2
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany

Andare in basso 
4 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany   Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mag 2013, 16:57

Hi, as I had already written, I was Kienbaum this weekend as exhibitors at the International modeling position in the tank museum Munster. So I want to show you what will be built and made by us. The Model Expo in pattern was really well attended this year despite the bad weather with about 6200 visitors. The exhibition was all over between museum and the exhibits along verteiltund alone mintUpdate something special. Where you ever get the opportunity next to all the models, nor can they can admire the originals with. I had my stand in Hall 5 at the entrance, so to speak directly run alongside my private car center .... And to make your sometimes have a face to me, here I am at my booth Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541417ss Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541416al But of course I have some more pictures taken before the great influx of visitors came to the Halls. Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541393kh Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541392xa Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541394xz Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541396bh Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541397yh Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541398ar Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541399rf Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541400ao Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541402an Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541403qh Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541404no Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541405bl Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541406dd Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541407cj Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541408cc Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541409bt Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541410ht Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541413kj Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541411us Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541414ti Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany 14541412fa

Murdock73
Membro X
Murdock73

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany   Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mag 2013, 17:26

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

what a great exibition!!!

P.S. The apotheke in the diorama is the "tiger apotheke" of Herr Otto C.? Wink

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany   Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mag 2013, 17:42

Hi Murdock,

the diorama is inspired by a Sraßenzug in Nuremberg. The chemist Otto Carius Tiger looks different.

Incidentally, I live only about 20km away from .....
Smile
regards Edwin

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany   Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mag 2013, 18:52

Many interesting tank, small, medium and large ..... I see someone with battle sistem.
Thanks for the nice pictures.
hello
Gertig
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Admin CPT America
Admin
Admin CPT America

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany   Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mag 2013, 19:10

Gertig ha scritto:
Many interesting tank, small, medium and large ..... I see someone with battle sistem.
Thanks for the nice pictures.
hello
Gertig

Idem Very Happy

http://cpt-america.blogspot.it/
robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany   Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mag 2013, 20:32

cheers Edwin-Apamotec , ottimo servizio descrittivo e fotografico dela manifestazione che ci hai sottoposto con innumerevoli e interessantissime immagini deio modelli in mezzo ai carri veri , very beautifull ..... saluti robby62 sunny e riky94 jocolor ... ciaooooo

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany   Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany Icon_minitime

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Pictures of the International Model Exhibition in Munster Germany
Pagina 1 di 1