RcTankIR&Museo Volandia Uniti per il Modellismo Dinamico Lombardo

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013GalleriaFAQSitoBLOG
RCTANKIR Milano & Museo Volandia Insieme per il Modellismo Dinamico Lombardo
WWW.RCTANKIR.COM LA PIATTAFORMA WEB PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DEI CARRI ARMATI IR
MadMax Nuovo Moderatore
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: MadMax

Condividi

A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer Empty
MessaggioTitolo: A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer   A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer Icon_minitimeLun 28 Apr 2014 - 11:50

Hello,

on Saturday I was in Dernbach and had a printed cannons rocker of Ferdinand with me. Since I was Michael asked if I could be so converted his HL Leo II , as it has only one cannon ball without RCC . So I have made myself time to the drawing .

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine]

So yesterday was also the first part of the printer.

But still it did not fit properly. The Chinese have built the tube for some reason something out of the middle. Just so far that you can not see it at first glance .
So adapted new and today printed a new rocker.

To istallieren a RCC it is still necessary to remove the stop in the outer cladding . This is a program that takes a little with a file , but then works quite well .

Likewise, the pipe end must be extended , what do I do with a brass tube that I just Stickers .

[img][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] /img]

The RCC itself has only about 15mm what the thing on the rocker much easier.

As then came the modified rocker from the printer , I had to try out this course now and it all fits perfectly .

The gun barrel runs almost without play and easily in the guide , the rocker fits perfectly to the body and into the holder and cutouts in the tower. Need to have more space for the servo only within the tower slewing ring later tewas material be removed. Even the takeaway , at the same time the rotation is working.

So I 'm going to do now finished and ready yet to improve , it can be anyone who is somewhat versed in installing his Leo .

Admin Capitan America
Admin
Admin Capitan America

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer   A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer Icon_minitimeLun 28 Apr 2014 - 12:25

Very Niceeeeeee Very Happy

A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer 4190927916

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine]
Un sogno, non è mai soltanto un sogno Cit. Stanley Kubrick
Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://cpt-america.blogspot.it/
Murdock73

Murdock73

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer   A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer Icon_minitimeLun 28 Apr 2014 - 13:33

Wunderbar!!  A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer 310839 A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer 310839 A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer 310839 

Gio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer   A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer Icon_minitimeLun 28 Apr 2014 - 17:34

Niemals kann dir mehr halten Edwin...
Tolle Arbeit, weiter los... wir sind neugierig!

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer   A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer Icon_minitimeMar 29 Apr 2014 - 10:37

Today I have done the work done.

For the lever to power the recoil I had to make a 2mm hole through the guide sleeve and the brass tube .

The lever of the linkages I have also printed easily and after I had connected the lifting mechanism provides the mechanics like this now .

Inside the tower slewing ring I had to cut a little, but then everything fits wonderfully into the tower.

The Evolation now works also with full deflection , although the tube still has a bit overweight. This could be adapted with a balance weight on the large servo now easily .

So the tower is now back to Michael .

The parts I'll make some adjustments and expect something that must cost .

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer   A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer Icon_minitime

Torna in alto Andare in basso

A recoil and Evolation with servos from the printer
Pagina 1 di 1

Permessi di questa sezione del forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
RCTANKIR :: Modelli Heng Long-Mod.Asiatam :: Leopard 2a6-
Vai verso: