RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 5 Maggio
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Roby E=mc2
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

First, just as a test if I succeed

Andare in basso 
5 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: First, just as a test if I succeed   First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 Icon_minitimeSab 15 Feb 2014, 16:35

I am still on the accumulation of experience , but as a little I get on.

Having trouble by default and surface in rotational molding I have by the shape and size of the chain links , but I learned a lot again, I 'm working around a bit on my last microframe form. Since I will build such a form anyway also my past experience again, I can I still edit these a little and see what happens and lo and behold ....

With the reworked form I was able to immediately resolve 90 % of the remaining problems. Delay and poor surface I had not at this silicone anyway. Just filling out the form I had not yet under control.

Now only two places that I also already have almost the handle is missing .

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17370116eo

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17370117cm

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17370118hi

I'll be there now try around a little and then build a new form of the current experience .

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: First, just as a test if I succeed   First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Feb 2014, 19:52

Before I can build a new form with which I can implement my previous experience I will create a larger and more flexible molded frame.

This I 'm from 11.5 mm Alunminium
rods which I abfräse at the ends and in the middle , and thrust . So I can put together any bars like a log cabin .
Because the whole is built of nothing but remnants , it does not look professional, but serves its purpose. So I can now shapes in different sizes presses. The framework I have made ​​it so big that it still fits well in my small oven.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17396628ue

After the frame is ready , I can the new form, which is slightly larger than my old frame zulies .
Thus, the silicone not verklezt with the frame I Dress him first with baking paper . Since I do not need the whole form I use old silicone molds as filling klotz

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17396629gk

So , I offer two silicon plates and press the Master in the silicone.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17396630cn

As Trennmttel I dove all a with talc and as a connector I use self- cast knobs .

[ mg] ttp://up.picr.de/17396627av.jpg[/img]

So I can then rebuild the shape of three parts in one whole ..

After all silicone is processed I 'm still a chunk of aluminum to press it and screw the cover plate of the mold .
This I will still be a few minutes and put the screws again somewhat, because the silicone deforms as a viscous mass .

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17396631gx

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17396632za

I put the oven on the terrace , because the smell in enclosed spaces is not exactly edifying , and make the form now by 1.5 hours.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17396633tp

Then I just have to cut the sprues and can use the form immediately.

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: First, just as a test if I succeed   First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 Icon_minitimeMar 18 Feb 2014, 16:55

After the mold was allowed to cool overnight, unpacking was first time announced.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17403983gm

After I had the shape plastered around something . It has pushed the silicone into each hole . I had to separate the mold , which is not easy. But if you have found the beginning , it is no longer a problem .

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17403982cl

The next step was to cut the sprues with a carving knife into the silicone. This works simply because it is quite stable and stiff.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17403984nb

After I had installed a couple of vent holes and the shape well dusted with talc , it went to the first casting.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17403981yd

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17403985po

But a little rework was required.
But now I have the alues ​​form come from the useful links and that I can use .

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17403986jl

The rework is almost consuming than the preparation and casting itself so you have to grind a lot , including the little hand belt sander proven once again very good.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17403988jr

After cutting out the Messingröchen I could start the first chain links with a 2mm spring steel bolts to connect.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17403990dl

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17403989ia

What I notice when casting to my surprise is that the cold mold works best. If this is too warm arise all of a sudden again cavities and the cast is not usable.

Now I 'm going to make these chain links two new master and from two new forms that will be even better. So then the production of the chains begin for the prototypes.

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: First, just as a test if I succeed   First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 Icon_minitimeSab 01 Mar 2014, 18:10

Thus , very slowly , there is next to a lot of other work here too progress .

Now I have the same time my new press frame fully utilized and created two forms in it.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17514072hd

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17514075xx

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17514074bs

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17514073qr

And so I now have three forms for casting the tracks , which is still significantly speed things up .

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17514077zy

So I started with the drive wheel . For this I must first find the perfect teeth and that I make from my experiences with pattern discs . The first I took over after a dimension of an original drawing and milled aluminum disc as such . On the side is for size comparison , the drive wheel of a tiger in 1 / 16th

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17514071ui

And immediately encounter each theory and practice. An error of only 0.3 mm per tooth in the width and the toothing does not fit , although located in the Tolerance of the drawing.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17514076ln

I know however, to what extent I can not rely on these drawings and for what tracks ( 360mmm , or 400mm width) was thought the ring gear . There was quite small differences .
But as there is no great effort to mill a new disk and try until it fits snugly and can be applied to the Master of the drive wheel .

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: First, just as a test if I succeed   First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 Icon_minitimeDom 02 Mar 2014, 14:46

Slightly revised to correct the pitch and the intervention in the chain.

First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 17523951vf

So I can now begin the drive to draw in 3D.

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: First, just as a test if I succeed   First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 Icon_minitimeDom 02 Mar 2014, 21:04

cheers  bellissimi e interessanti i lavori di fusione First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 310839 e rifinitura dei cingoli in metallo , tanto quanto la ruota dentata per il loro controllo prima del montaggio sul modello , un salutone e complimenti per la costanza dei lavori ......... robby62 e riky94 ........  First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 4190927916 

MessaggioTitolo: Re: First, just as a test if I succeed   First, just as a test if I succeed - Pagina 7 Icon_minitime

Torna in alto Andare in basso

First, just as a test if I succeed
Pagina 7 di 7Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Argomenti simili
-
» Test Leopard 2a6 Tamiya VS Tiger I Tamiya