RcTankIR&Museo Volandia Uniti per il Modellismo Dinamico Lombardo

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013GalleriaFAQSitoBLOG
RCTANKIR Milano & Museo Volandia Insieme per il Modellismo Dinamico Lombardo
WWW.RCTANKIR.COM LA PIATTAFORMA WEB PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DEI CARRI ARMATI IR
MadMax Nuovo Moderatore
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: MadMax

Condividi

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor

Andare in basso 
Vai alla pagina : 1, 2  Seguente
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Empty
MessaggioTitolo: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeMar 2 Lug 2013 - 8:26

Hi there,

Today I started with the milling of the first parts of a new Panzer IV tank of aluminum.

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine]

This will now occur the next time.

Admin Capitan America
Admin
Admin Capitan America

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeMar 2 Lug 2013 - 9:14

Questo prodotto secondo me ne puoi vendere un bel po in Europa e nel Mondo Very Happy

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine]
Un sogno, non è mai soltanto un sogno Cit. Stanley Kubrick
Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://cpt-america.blogspot.it/
robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeMar 2 Lug 2013 - 15:20

cheers  concordo con te caro CAP , era in lo scafo in metallo del PanzerIV its Fantastic:claping:  saluti robby62 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 4190927916 

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeGio 4 Lug 2013 - 12:17

With the first Panzer IV tank, it also goes further.

The parts I have now trimmed, sanded and degreased.

So I could glue them even today.

Now they must first remain lying to harden before continuing.

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeGio 4 Lug 2013 - 12:38

Hello Edwin,
this boat is placed in the hull plastic heng long?
Or is a completely new hull?
I keep seeing that balances everything with glue ...... though I think in some cases I do not trust cyanoacrylate with forex (expanded PVC), for sure you've already done a lot of experience with the glue on aluminum.
Good job modeling.
A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 3140466873 
Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeGio 4 Lug 2013 - 15:01

Hi Gertig,

which is a new and correct aluminum tray to match the HL-top, but without the disadvantages of the other HL drive.

To glue aluminum is not easy, but if you can it is almost as strong and durable as welded. I have 20 year old airframes in which I glued aluminum parts and keep these as on the first day.

regards Edwin

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeGio 4 Lug 2013 - 15:20

In fact, I was convinced that your experience guarantees you the work you do! A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 3140466873 
Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeVen 5 Lug 2013 - 0:30

Thanks for your rating....A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 3488312432 

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeSab 6 Lug 2013 - 6:21

Edwin-Apamotec ha scritto:
Hi Gertig,

which is a new and correct aluminum tray to match the HL-top, but without the disadvantages of the other HL drive.

To glue aluminum is not easy, but if you can it is almost as strong and durable as welded. I have 20 year old airframes in which I glued aluminum parts and keep these as on the first day.

regards Edwin

study  ciao edwin , interessante anche la descrizione del tuo ennesimo e istruttivo lavoro sul:tank:  Panzer IV .........A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 310839 in attesa di ulteriori up un gran salutone robby62 e riky94 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 4190927916 

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeSab 6 Lug 2013 - 11:10

Because I'm just the same even today I have also glued a second well .....A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 97902335 

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeSab 6 Lug 2013 - 15:48

Edwin-Apamotec ha scritto:
Because I'm just the same even today I have also glued a second well .....A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 97902335 

cheers  beatifull works on your Panzer IV .......A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 310839 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 310839  robby62 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 4190927916 

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeMer 10 Lug 2013 - 8:47

This time I have dealt with the aluminum poles that accommodate the chassis mounts.

I had to cut to length every 2 aluminum square rods and Initial milling on one side for the two pans.

After I trimmed the edges and removed the bars from the lubricant I could stick to the pans. These are really stable by now.

Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeSab 20 Lug 2013 - 11:24

After I wait a little bit longer because of the construction at the Panzer IV until I plastered, I would not know that they go right back broken, today was his turn.

Then I was able to bend the rear, lower rear panel fits and stick to the pans.

So I can no longer handle the tubs and can only go on again tomorrow.

Admin Capitan America
Admin
Admin Capitan America

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeSab 20 Lug 2013 - 11:28

Questo scafo potrà interessarmi per settembre............. Very Happy

Vai avanti a farmi vedere cosa fai Very Happy

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 4190927916

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine]
Un sogno, non è mai soltanto un sogno Cit. Stanley Kubrick
http://cpt-america.blogspot.it/
Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeDom 21 Lug 2013 - 8:27

Today I build the connections of the chain tensioner on the pans.

I will need first two brass pieces that I saw myself with my band saw from a brass rod.

To each of these two cubes I have to get two saddle for the first release they devour on the outer dimensions

As a support for the eccentric I turn 4 left 9mm brass tubes and makiere the dice for a central bore.

There I drill a 9mm hole in the cube which I then separate them with a thin blade in the middle.

Now I have to mill off all the edges to the center.

So that the chain tensioner is also really stable I solder the pipes and the Bassis hard.

After pickling, grinding and I can now stick the first couple of brackets with a tub. Through the brackets plus I put a straight rod 5mm to both align exactly on the sink.

Tomorrow I can then glue the brackets on the second well.

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeLun 22 Lug 2013 - 9:49

What a Face  bellissimi i nw dettagli full metall realizzati con le tue attrezzature per lo scafo del Panzer IV , lavorati coi' sono ancor piu' belli .... saluti e buona serat robby62 e riky94............ A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 4190927916 

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeMar 23 Lug 2013 - 10:28

In small pieces I continue.

The rear end I can always stick, piece by piece, slowly but it grows.

For this, the second well has also received the supports for the chain tensioner.

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeMar 23 Lug 2013 - 15:15

cheers  fantastiche up sul retro scafo ...del Panzer IV .... .. A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 310839 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 310839  robby62 ... A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 4190927916 

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeGio 25 Lug 2013 - 10:43

The second tray gets its stern struts.

Now after the adhesive had cured, I could make the holes for the recording of the roller carriage.

Unlike HL I do not use a screw axis, but the terminal 4mm axles with a small setscrew in the tub.

Then I have done with the cam roller runner blocks further and closed the spring mount in the first step.

Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeVen 26 Lug 2013 - 8:33

Now I can start the drive.

For this purpose, I first drilled on the sides of the predrilled holes for the supporting role holder and glued them.

Next, I'm the 16 axes for mounting the roller trolleys from 4mm silver steel. This plan, I turn to one side and solder a washer as a stop biting.

After brazing, I turn the slices on an appropriate measure and verrunde them something. So then they fit perfectly with the cam roller runner.

I have revised the suspension at each side of the drive and joined together to conclude for today. In conjunction with the stable control of the axes of the tub and the softer suspension this works later as they should and not just wobbles a bit with the cam roller runner.

As it stands now, I might next week then with the two wells are completed as far as being able to drive around them.

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeVen 26 Lug 2013 - 16:13

study study  piu' vedo progressi e piu mi piace quello scafo di Panzer IV in alluminio ........ A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 310839 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 310839  saluti robby62 .... ciaoooo edwin

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeDom 28 Lug 2013 - 9:59

After yesterday I was short on tanks Ddernbach today but it was already on.

First I made the drive had finished and also equal the joy of a torn screw. So I have the short hand drilled and cut a M3 thread.

The supporting roles were then mounted quickly.

So then I was first put on the chains and thus define the chain track and measure the width of the chain tensioner.

For the eccentric I found an old piece of brass I can make the holes in the axles and then cut up with a band saw.

In the holes of the axes I file small grooves, so that the solder is sucked clean and a gue connection between shaft and eccentric results.

The axles themselves do I feature 5mm silver steel and cut into one end of an M3 thread. This works best with the aid of a winch on my lathe.

Another little tip for cutting small threads. It works best if you first drill a blind hole and then using a syringe with cutting oil, or as I fill up with coolant-lubricant. When cutting of the threads, the liquid is then displaced upwardly, and the washed fine chips produced during cutting from the hole. These can not jam the tap as fast.

The eccentric, I then brazed to the axles.

And so they are then mounted on the tanks.

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeDom 28 Lug 2013 - 15:46

cheers  fanatstico lo scafo semimontato con cingoli in metallo ruote e tendicingolo ...... A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 310839 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 310839  saluti e buona serata robby62:icon:  .... A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 4190927916 

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeLun 29 Lug 2013 - 9:33

After the eccentric I have finished now I just needed the axles for the idler wheels.
This I have done in the same way as the roller carriage.

And so I had to mount the idlers only.

Next, was the reconstruction and improvement of the gearbox on the other series. A gear do I upgrade to brushless motor on, the second remains conventional.
When two gears I stick the drive axles with gear. So also keeps the permanent and will not solve all the time.

Since the Bruhsless engines have a stronger motor shaft I have to unscrew the pinion. Simply boring work because the cross hole in the pinion gears not only because verläuf the hole and wiggle the pinion.

For the motors I'm still Addapter aluminum and then I had to just screw it. Motors and controllers as I have also the same nioch provided with plugs.

Before I can think of installing the gear but I still need the axle support. I turn first to me once again of an aluminum rod 4 sleeves.

This I have worked so that they fit into the hole at the outer end of the tub and watched a small flanged bearings. So I could then stick to the pan.

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitimeLun 29 Lug 2013 - 11:47

cheers  ciao edwin , quei riduttori autocostruiti con motori brusheles sono semplicemente fantastici e vederli in azione con quello scafo aperto e' una bellezza dela meccanica A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 310839  saluti e buona serat robby62 e riky94 A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor 4190927916 

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor   A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor Icon_minitime

A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor
Pagina 1 di 2Vai alla pagina : 1, 2  Seguente

Permessi di questa sezione del forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
RCTANKIR :: Le altre marche/Autocostruzioni (Scratchbuild)-
Vai verso: