Today I set up the bracket to the suspension a Tamiya Panther.
The Panthers had a modified suspension, but could not bear the weight.
So I get the tub with the request to finally build a working suspension.
I started so I cut the parts and edit.
For the rods I use without changing the originals from Tamiya. Only in the holding the iron anvil must be drilled to 3mm.
The axles do I do I solder the two parts together.
These can then install that.
The springs I wrap myself with the help of a winch on my lathe, but caution, turn off the power .... ....
As the driver on the axes I use collars with two M3 set screws to secure each terminal of the suspension. Here I drill the hole into which I put the springs.
I can then put together control arms, axles, springs and collars.
Thus, the suspension can also be defined work I build aluminum brackets into the tub which hold them.
So far as the suspension is finished and I can start to assemble the tub. Today I installed but only the transmission and tomorrow it goes on.