RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 7 Aprile
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Rommel
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor

Andare in basso 
5 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AutoreMessaggio
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Icon_minitimeGio 4 Lug 2013 - 16:31

And on it goes with the tub.

Before I adjusted the ends When finished I wanted to install the solenoid bracket the upper hull.

In addition I have just turned M4 screws with flat head 2 pieces and screwed them into a thick piece of poly I-adhesive at the appropriate place under the rear of the tub to the chain covers.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068741fy

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068735js

The height of the screw was adjusted so that it remained a small gap to the upper hull attached to the magnet. Between coil and magnets I had to put a piece of scotch, so I did not connect the magnets with them. On the magnets still a drop STABILITH and put the pan. So I get after curing a perfectly matched magnetic holder.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068733hp

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068734mt

Now it has finally stopped raining and I was finishing the tub ends.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068736tg

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068738lp

Since I was just I wanted the same even begin painting.

First disassemble everything again after the bottle and spray degreasing metal base.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068747ne

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068740wi

And after appropriate drying time, I could mix the yellow Basecolor match the upper hull and painting everything.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068742ss

Once that was dried, reassemble everything, adjust the upper hull and a little dirty with brown and black. Since the upper hull largely as it is to remain so that the paint is finished except for a little chipping and Washington, then I'm at the very end.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068741fy

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068745zl

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068746gd

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15068748xe

Now it can go on and on to the final sprint to the inner technology.

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Icon_minitimeSab 6 Lug 2013 - 18:35

This time was the first battery in the series to be able to start with the installing.
As always, I used with my 8-cell vehicles that I just break apart in the middle.
The open-loop poles, and I solder two cables with a 80W soldering iron to the poles. The cable I have made ​​as long as the tank is wide.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15087981qs

I cover the open pole with the remains of a blister from which I can adjust with some heat and attach it with a piece of heat shrink tubing.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15087984wx

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15087983kc

So I can now build the electronics to the battery.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15087985eb

As well as the electronics, the speaker box is fitted is formed in the tub and with the on-off switch.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15087987vj

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15087988iu

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15087989iu

So I'm going to make the Köti slowly finished this week.

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Icon_minitimeSab 6 Lug 2013 - 23:46

cheers  ola' edwin , spettacolari i lavoretti con le batterie all'interno del king tiger ...A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 2577915637 .... A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 310839 A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 310839  buona domenica robby62☀  e riky94:king:  .... A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 4190927916 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Lug 2013 - 17:26

Step by step you continue.

The cabinet has yet to get a little insulating material of mine for a better sound.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110540sr

And so the engine then looks through the door. Here too good of a switch is then accessible.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110539we

Next, I build a micro controller of the Sol-Expert. This fits perfectly with the orginal tower drives of HL and is therefore not overwhelmed. Moreover, I need no separate power connection as well as the controller gets its power from the receiver and also the speed of Urms fits easily.
The controller I have to solder the cable, which is not easy because of the small size.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110541yl

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110537tp

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110538wy

Next I do with the tower. The first is disassembled and the recoil away.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110545rm

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110542go

To fix the Sevos well and tarrieren the long tube at least to some extent I screw a aluminum bracket to the cradle.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110548ca

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110550uo

Because then I glue the servos for elevation and recoil. For the flash shot I bring to a micro switch that is triggered by the retreat of the pipe. Here I examine precisely the functions with a servo tester.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110546hv

Thus, the tower can be screwed again.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110552kw

For the movable MG I have come up to me a very simple solution, since no precision is required for the movement. The MG is moved just over a curved 0.8 mm steel wire back and forth. By the way, I also soldered the resistors is equal to the LEDs from the MG and the headlights. Unfortunately, however, seems to have broken the driving lamp. Something just is always ....Crying or Very sad 

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110547yf

And right now I'm in the wiring that's already relatively expensive. I will well fit even a charging cable, so you do not always have to remove for charging the tub.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15110551qn

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Lug 2013 - 21:43

Since summer is just and therefore in my local less going with me, I'm just going to program the transmitter and the sound module into the idle times.
He can drive already.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15125754in

Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Lug 2013 - 12:09

Now that Bassis is here I have tinkered on Stefan's request, a transmission cover. The spring is made ​​of hard aluminum and is only inserted. So you can for servicing all again very simple Push Open.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15148404yr

After everything works so far, of course, was still in a great functional testing and test drive.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15148408yc

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 15148409xi

What I now have to make a few minor adjustments are the sound and the suspension on the rear still needs to be raised a little, but then Stefan Köti is ready.

Admin CPT America
Admin
Admin CPT America

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Lug 2013 - 13:02

Spero che il proprietario gli faccia lo zimmerit sulla torretta,piastra posteriore e piastra anteriore scafo sotto.

Bellissimo lavoro di tecnica e ciclistica A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 310839  A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 310839  A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 310839 

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 4190927916

http://cpt-america.blogspot.it/
robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Lug 2013 - 14:01

cheers  bellissimo il king tiger che hai realizzato per il tuo cliente , sia la mimetica che la splendida meccanica con riduttori full metall ..... A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 310839 A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 310839 A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 310839  saluti da robby62 A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 4190927916 

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Lug 2013 - 14:12

Hi, Robby,

thanks, but the upper hull was already painted and I had indeed just drive and adjust the pan. With the Feinheien must then employ his new owner on.

regards Edwin

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 6 Icon_minitime

Torna in alto Andare in basso

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor
Pagina 6 di 6Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Argomenti simili
-
» A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor
» Metal Per King Tiger Tamiya e King Tiger Heng Long
» High performance gear box per Tiger e King Tiger Tamiya
» King Tiger .... mixage
» King Tiger Pz.Abt. 505 WIP