RcTankIR&Museo Volandia Uniti per il Modellismo Dinamico Lombardo

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013GalleriaFAQSitoBLOG
RCTANKIR Milano & Museo Volandia Insieme per il Modellismo Dinamico Lombardo
WWW.RCTANKIR.COM LA PIATTAFORMA WEB PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DEI CARRI ARMATI IR
MadMax Nuovo Moderatore
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: MadMax

Condividi

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor

Andare in basso 
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3  Seguente
AutoreMessaggio
robby62

robby62

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVen 7 Giu 2013 - 15:27

Veramente bello lo scafo in metallo così' rifinito e montato con braccetti e sospensioni bellissime , gran bel lavoro , confermo tutto , fantastic Tank . Saluti robby62 ........ A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 4190927916

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 13 Giu 2013 - 8:42

And here it goes.

First I made ​​the chain tensioner for the Köti and also the same for a panther.

For this I use a 10 x 10mm square brass I impale with the appropriate distance for the axes. For mounting in the tub I use a 6mm silver steel axle which I solder hard with the eccentric. So that the solder also received a good connection here, I file the holes slightly angular.

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine]

So I can eccentric good hard soldering.

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine]

After soldering I edit the first eccentric on the lathe

And then I grind it into shape so they see you as a casting and are extremely stable.

Then it goes to the next gear.

The gears of this are already there.

But first I build the engines. In both the drive shaft has at the other side.

So that they are not ready yet. I still need the flywheels on the motors. These I cut two slices of a steel rod.

These disks do I have to work on the lathe so that I get two identical and exactly matching the engines flywheels.

So I had to just shrink to the motors and gluing and so this siend now ready for installation.

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 13 Giu 2013 - 16:54

cheers fantastic dettail in foto , very well compliment .... robby62  e  riky94 .... A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 335614519

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeDom 16 Giu 2013 - 8:41

Once I was at a meeting yesterday, it is today with the installation of the transmission cheeks further. First, the spacers for the cheeks of the two sides gear and let's see how they fit inside.

Then there were the spacers between the gears and the fit of the cheeks in the corners, but then it sits.

Then I busy myself with the first countershaft housings. Since I had a 30 times M1, 2 threads cut into the aluminum. A proper detention.

Eventually this was done and then I could adjust the countershaft. By this, the transmission is so screwed to the inside of the tub and connected thereto.

So I get an absolutely stable and can withstand the forces of the stem and can transmit.

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeDom 16 Giu 2013 - 13:37

What a beautiful work of precision.
I follow with interest, I renew my congratulations.
A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 10115
Torna in alto Andare in basso
robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeDom 16 Giu 2013 - 15:04

very beatifull works on king tiger by Edwin ,I follow with interest, I renew my congratulations .... robby62 ... ciaooooo

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013 - 8:44

Now that I completed the whole gearbox I can slowly build the proper gear and since I first screwed the two motors in the frame.

Now I can successively build the individual gear stages. for the first two gears must be connected to a shaft. This requires the small sprocket strength on the axis drill out.

I have to edit virtually anyway with my gears all gears before I compose a gear.
After soldering and cleaning the first stage now siht like that.

and I can also install immediately and check for smooth operation.

For the next steps I must first sleeving the larger gearwheels, so they fit on the waves. I drill them first to something bigger and then stick a brass insert into the hole because I turn off at the ends.

To get a clean round running gear I use a sharpened by me for brass drill, I then just zustelle in speed when drilling in that the metal comes out of the hole in spirals. How to access a virtually non-extending bore and about running gears

Now I have the holes and threads for two M3 set screws attach each only with the larger gears.

The pinions of this stage are brazed already there because of the high torque, as solder may loosen and here is the final stage.

MAS

MAS

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013 - 8:56

WOW!

I'm very happy that you post your jobs on our forum. We can only learn by you.

MAS

Admin
Admin Capitan America

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013 - 10:14

Ottimo lavoro di meccanica........

Mi sembra poco spesso la parte del telaio che ti ho evidenziato nei riquadri in rosso,se rimangono di quello spessore sono errati.

Un capolavoro del genere non merita un simile errore.

Non vale niente quello che ho scritto se è previsto una parte più spessa da aggiungere per fare uno spessore più reale Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 4190927916

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine]
Un sogno, non è mai soltanto un sogno Cit. Stanley Kubrick
http://cpt-america.blogspot.it/
Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013 - 10:34

The strength of the side panels is consistently 1.5 mm and it is exactly about my design and is not wrong. It's just not ready yet.

Since I'm completely finished this tank for a customer you just have to wait a bit and then I will come to that at these points front and rear still missing and why. I think the pictures will explain later more than I could describe here.

But I notice ....... I'm just watching what I'm doing .....:-)

Admin Capitan America
Admin
Admin Capitan America

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013 - 10:43

Edwin-Apamotec ha scritto:
The strength of the side panels is consistently 1.5 mm and it is exactly about my design and is not wrong. It's just not ready yet.

Since I'm completely finished this tank for a customer you just have to wait a bit and then I will come to that at these points front and rear still missing and why. I think the pictures will explain later more than I could describe here.

But I notice ....... I'm just watching what I'm doing .....:-)

Ok Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 4190927916

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine]
Un sogno, non è mai soltanto un sogno Cit. Stanley Kubrick
http://cpt-america.blogspot.it/
robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013 - 12:55

What a Face fantastica vista d'insieme dell'interno telaio  del  tuo king , riduttori compresi , fanatstic model .... ciaooo da  robby62

Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013 - 13:36

Hello Edwin, I'm speechless!

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Inchin10
Murdock73

Murdock73

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013 - 16:21

Those gears are magnificent!!

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Giu 2013 - 11:08

And on it goes to the transmission.
I could now as I had already adapted into the tub and put the same even use the ball bearings in the countershaft.

Now I can adjust the countershaft. In addition I have put the gears into the housing and nu see the supernatants.

I rotate the pinion gear at first, so that the gear wheels fit into each other congruently.

Now I have to solder the pinion still hard with the connecting shaft from the inner to the countershaft gear. The high torque make it necessary.

Then the large output gear was adjusted. This holds also later found the drive axle in the countershaft.

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Giu 2013 - 11:25

cheers hello ,  i  tuoi  lavoretti al  tornio sono  veramente ammirevoli  di nota , completano e rifiniscono i riduttori gia'  spettacolari ne loro  insieme ,  complimenti  e  un  gran saluto da  robby62☀  e  riky94:claping:....... A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 4190927916
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Giu 2013 - 14:02

Wow!!!!
Should I buy a lathe to try to do precision work that you do.
These final reduction are fantastic! A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 3140466873A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 3140466873
Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Giu 2013 - 15:16

As a lathe is something fine and really opens up many possibilities, but one must not underestimate the initial cost and effort to learn it. I'm doing this now for 19 years and still learning......A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 1479203398

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeSab 22 Giu 2013 - 6:49

Edwin-Apamotec ha scritto:
As a lathe is something fine and really opens up many possibilities, but one must not underestimate the initial cost and effort to learn it. I'm doing this now for 19 years and still learning......A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 1479203398

study  be  caro edwin ,  posso  solo  constatare  che  sono stati anni  spesi   bene,  visti  i   risultati attuali  sui  tuoi modelli  e  loro accessori , vedi  riduttori , ingranaggi ecc.  un  salutone  e  buona  domenica ... robby62☀ e   riky94:claping: ... ciaooooo

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeSab 22 Giu 2013 - 10:23

Yes, as a workshop as I need to put them together years. No one can from today to tomorrow

Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeDom 23 Giu 2013 - 10:00

Today we went first with the guide wheels on, so I can also set the track chain, especially at the drive wheels.

For this I must first make two axes, since the originals are soft iron and China have only 3mm.

I use 4mm silver steel.

The stop I'm easily in the washer do I solder a little hard. I stretch to the axis standing in a vise, spend some flux and put the silver disc and a small section in the middle.

That one must then only with a gas flame to heat up the solder melts and runs clean.

After brushing, so I have two suitable axes and I can mount the idlers.

Then it's back to the drive axles on. The build is woder hardest part of the tub.
The axles do I feature 8mm silver steel I first ablänge plan and turn. Then comes in each axis at one end I cut a hole in the M4 thread.

Thus, the drive wheels will fit on the axles I milled a flat on each.

Now I can stick the axle with a sprocket mounted to the bearing and align with the chain launched.

The position of the output gear I makiere loop and the point on the axis. In addition, I filed the hole of star-shaped.

Provided with some flux I now address the axle and the gear on a fireproof surface from each other.

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] border="0" alt="" />

So I can then solder the parts hard.

After brushing, I now have a perfectly stable connection to the axle and gear.

Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMer 26 Giu 2013 - 9:14

Since I'm at the Experts' in Mainz at the weekend I also take there before the tub. That's why I'm doing for the sake of clarity only one side of the drive ready now and let the other countershaft still open.

In the page that I set finished, I fill the counter first with graphite grease and insert into the drive shaft so that the fat completely fills the housing behind the gear.

At the front I cross the Overflowing fat back to the counter and fill it as far as it is possible to also. How do I stop without further seals the ingress of dirt and water. It works I could only see recently with my Panther. After several hours of running the filling was still ok. I then screw the cover to seal sufficient mass to well be anywhere.

After cleaning, I have an extremely stable axis and a durable, maintenance-free reduction.

Now I have only installed the chain and the Experts' can come.

Edwin-Apamotec

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeLun 1 Lug 2013 - 7:20

And on it goes.

Today was the first show after the second countershaft turn.
I have really nice again filled with grease and screwed the lid with sealing compound.

at the drive wheels I had to unscrew the screws on the back of imitations. It is supposed to block anything since later and can damage them. One can see them anyway when installed not.

After I installed everything I could install the electronics for a test drive. Here I am just programming the controller.

Then of course was a test drive ausgibige turn.

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]

Since the pan is too easy, the suspension is a little too high and the necklace is a bit long, but otherwise everything was to my satisfaction.

Now it can go with other things at the sink further

robby62

robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeLun 1 Lug 2013 - 11:51

cheers  fantastic work , edwin ( scua per il mio inglese molto pre scolastico .study . ) with tornio , specatcular video ... saluti robby62☀ 

Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeMer 3 Lug 2013 - 9:08

Normally work for me after a successful trial run ended and the tub goes to her new owners, but every now and then I build a tank on request largely completed, as this time also.

That is why it went today with poly continue to work on the tub.

Since the hull sides are made of 1.5 mm aluminum so I have to double up on the ends even with 4mm Ploy. At the same time as I create the attachment for upper hull and transom. To ensure it fits judge the upper hull with transom clean the chassis and glue the corners with adhesive performs well. The Tesa prevents sticking of parts. Then I can stick with STABILITH express the prepared Polysrücke with the supernatants.

Then you should wait at the minimum one hours before the upper hull decreases gently but forcefully. So you get an exact match connection for the hull front.

Next I make first with the transom. This first gets two hooks with which I can plug it into the rear strut. This I must then adapt so until the upper hull can plug clean.

Then I glue the transom again to keep everything on top of the no glue.

Then I glue again each with a poly STABILITH stripes to the sides. This is not so easy because of the corner mirror is warped and so I press it into shape.

By the way I verklebe also the countershaft.

After I was able to remove the transom again I still use this to adjust the glue better and Dustproof. With STABILITH goes perfect and it can work very well with the poly.

After the glue has cured long enough, man should really have time, I have begun to edit the supernatants on the hull front. I'll do that again tomorrow but only if I continue to can out with the mess.

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 2 Icon_minitime

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor
Pagina 2 di 3Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3  Seguente

Permessi di questa sezione del forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
RCTANKIR :: Le altre marche/Autocostruzioni (Scratchbuild)-
Vai verso: