RCTANKIR
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

RCTANKIR CONSIGLIA I TANK RC 1:16 DI TAMIYA PERCHÉ DOPO TUTTI I TEST SONO I MIGLIORI AL MONDO

RegistratiAccediPortaleIndiceVerona 2012Genova 2012Verona 2013Sito
RCTANKIR Milano - Battaglie IR Agonistiche Professionali in sede il 5 Maggio
RCTANKIR PER L'APPASSIONATO ITALIANO DELLE BATTAGLIE IR PROFESSIONALI
ULTIMO UTENTE ISCRITTO: Rommel
RCTANKIR Ogni Mese Si Raduna In Sede, Siete tutti Invitati
RCTANKIR Milano Consiglia i prodotti DigitALL e WarPrints
RCTANKIR Una esperienza unica nel Mondo dei carri armati RC 1/16

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor

Andare in basso 
5 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
robby62
Membro X
robby62

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitimeVen 07 Giu 2013, 23:27

Veramente bello lo scafo in metallo così' rifinito e montato con braccetti e sospensioni bellissime , gran bel lavoro , confermo tutto , fantastic Tank . Saluti robby62 ........ A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 4190927916

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitimeGio 13 Giu 2013, 16:42

And here it goes.

First I made ​​the chain tensioner for the Köti and also the same for a panther.

For this I use a 10 x 10mm square brass I impale with the appropriate distance for the axes. For mounting in the tub I use a 6mm silver steel axle which I solder hard with the eccentric. So that the solder also received a good connection here, I file the holes slightly angular.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828158ojA King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828158oj

So I can eccentric good hard soldering.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828163kq

After soldering I edit the first eccentric on the lathe

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828159xv

And then I grind it into shape so they see you as a casting and are extremely stable.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828161rn

Then it goes to the next gear.

The gears of this are already there.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828162gs

But first I build the engines. In both the drive shaft has at the other side.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828164mr

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828166ar

So that they are not ready yet. I still need the flywheels on the motors. These I cut two slices of a steel rod.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828167vq

These disks do I have to work on the lathe so that I get two identical and exactly matching the engines flywheels.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828169ct

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828170jp

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828171dp

So I had to just shrink to the motors and gluing and so this siend now ready for installation.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14828173my

robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Giu 2013, 00:54

cheers fantastic dettail in foto , very well compliment .... robby62  e  riky94 .... A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 335614519

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitimeDom 16 Giu 2013, 16:41

Once I was at a meeting yesterday, it is today with the installation of the transmission cheeks further. First, the spacers for the cheeks of the two sides gear and let's see how they fit inside.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14861036la

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14861037oa

Then there were the spacers between the gears and the fit of the cheeks in the corners, but then it sits.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14861038lr

Then I busy myself with the first countershaft housings. Since I had a 30 times M1, 2 threads cut into the aluminum. A proper detention.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14861039fu

Eventually this was done and then I could adjust the countershaft. By this, the transmission is so screwed to the inside of the tub and connected thereto.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14861040xz

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14861041ov

So I get an absolutely stable and can withstand the forces of the stem and can transmit.

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitimeDom 16 Giu 2013, 21:37

What a beautiful work of precision.
I follow with interest, I renew my congratulations.
A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 10115
Torna in alto Andare in basso
robby62
Membro X
robby62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitimeDom 16 Giu 2013, 23:04

very beatifull works on king tiger by Edwin ,I follow with interest, I renew my congratulations .... robby62 ... ciaooooo

Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013, 16:44

Now that I completed the whole gearbox I can slowly build the proper gear and since I first screwed the two motors in the frame.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908205eg

Now I can successively build the individual gear stages. for the first two gears must be connected to a shaft. This requires the small sprocket strength on the axis drill out.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908206hr

I have to edit virtually anyway with my gears all gears before I compose a gear.
After soldering and cleaning the first stage now siht like that.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908207ep

and I can also install immediately and check for smooth operation.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908208yf

For the next steps I must first sleeving the larger gearwheels, so they fit on the waves. I drill them first to something bigger and then stick a brass insert into the hole because I turn off at the ends.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908209ue

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908210gk

To get a clean round running gear I use a sharpened by me for brass drill, I then just zustelle in speed when drilling in that the metal comes out of the hole in spirals. How to access a virtually non-extending bore and about running gears

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908214kn

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908211ay

Now I have the holes and threads for two M3 set screws attach each only with the larger gears.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908212sm

The pinions of this stage are brazed already there because of the high torque, as solder may loosen and here is the final stage.

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908213sm

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14908215rq

MAS
Membro X
MAS

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013, 16:56

WOW!

I'm very happy that you post your jobs on our forum. We can only learn by you.

MAS

Admin
Admin CPT America

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013, 18:14

Ottimo lavoro di meccanica........

Mi sembra poco spesso la parte del telaio che ti ho evidenziato nei riquadri in rosso,se rimangono di quello spessore sono errati.

Un capolavoro del genere non merita un simile errore.

Non vale niente quello che ho scritto se è previsto una parte più spessa da aggiungere per fare uno spessore più reale Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14861010

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 14861011

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 4190927916

http://cpt-america.blogspot.it/
Edwin-Apamotec
Membro X
Edwin-Apamotec

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitimeGio 20 Giu 2013, 18:34

The strength of the side panels is consistently 1.5 mm and it is exactly about my design and is not wrong. It's just not ready yet.

Since I'm completely finished this tank for a customer you just have to wait a bit and then I will come to that at these points front and rear still missing and why. I think the pictures will explain later more than I could describe here.

But I notice ....... I'm just watching what I'm doing .....:-)

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor   A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor - Pagina 4 Icon_minitime

Torna in alto Andare in basso

A King Tiger tank with real reduction gears, brushless motor
Pagina 3 di 6Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» A Panzer IV tank made ​​of aluminum and is formed with brushless motor
» Metal Per King Tiger Tamiya e King Tiger Heng Long
» High performance gear box per Tiger e King Tiger Tamiya
» King Tiger .... mixage
» King Tiger Pz.Abt. 505 WIP